This is a chance to make a real contribution, supporting me as I’m busy speaking around the country and working with clients to achieve the breakthroughs they’re looking for in their lives and businesses.
It’s important work, ideal for someone who’d love to support a coach with a mission and who’s good at taking initiative and troubleshooting problems … to keep things running smoothly.
Is it a good job?
Here’s what Melissa, who was with us for the last three years while she was working on her Masters Degree, had to say about the position in a note to friends:
“It’s an opportunity to work with national speaker and business coach, Denise Hedges. Denise is looking for a spirited, detail oriented, and dedicated individual to support her in an administrative capacity. I had the honor of working in this position for almost 3 years and I learned a ton! I was able to refine my skills as an administrator, work with someone who walks the talk, and be inspired by the systems I learned to incorporate into my own business. Over the three years Denise has become a trusted ally and friend.”
Here are the details. We’re looking for an Office Manager with a minimum of 2+ years administrative experience who’s skilled in working on a Mac platform. This is not a virtual position.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Can handle a fast-paced environment and is able to change direction at a moment’s notice.
- Likes computers and technology and is completely comfortable and confident troubleshooting basic IT matters.
- Is very thorough and detail-oriented.
- Is able to take a complex project and manage it to completion with minimal supervision.
- Takes initiative and can follow through independently on a work plan, relieving me of the details.
- Can learn to anticipate how “Denise would do it or want it done.”
- Proficiency on a Mac, and with Microsoft Programs for a Mac: Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office. Ability to learn and manipulate a database program.
- Familiarity with Constant Contact and Social Media.
- Ability to troubleshoot technological issues. Likes technology and likes to learn new things. Quick learner.
- Takes initiative for systems, processes, and process improvement.
- Has a detail-orientation. High quality of performance. Once a task is learned, errors are rare.
- Is well-spoken with good people skills. Ability to represent the Denise Hedges team well.
Pay range would reach $20-22 an hour pretty quickly … once trained and up to speed.
Sound like you or someone you know? Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know who might be a good match.
Please submit your resume to Denise@DeniseHedges.com by no later than November 18.
Similar Posts you might LIke:
GET YOUR FREE SPEAKER SUCCESS KIT...
32 PAGE E-BOOK, HOW-TO AUDIO GUIDE, AND MORE
Discover the Mistakes Speakers Make That Undermine Their Message and Ruin Their Results!